[blindeudora] Re: missing some columns

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 20:28:18 -0700

Hi,
I looked in the Eudora file but couldn't find any .toc files. I thought there should be a .toc and a .txt file with each mailbox but they weren't there. Thanks for the info however, I'll keep looking. I couldn't find anything amiss in the priority files either. I'd sure hate to reinstall Eudora and start all over again setting it up.
Oh well, back to my detective work.

Bud

Try deleting the .toc file associated with the mailbox. You can also give tools, options, mailboxes a look to see if anything got checked.

At 11:29 AM 10/4/2007, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

All of a sudden I am missing some of the columns in my received mail such as name and unread. I've gone through all the options and can't seem to find where to fix it. It just all of a sudden got that way without me changing anything. I forget the version of Eudora, but it's a fairly recent version. Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California