[blindeudora] Re: Simple Questions, I hope.

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:06:16 -0400

When in that jaws insert + v, try tabbing to execute and hit enter to see if that works. You may have to close Eudora and reopen it for it to take effect.

At 06:39 AM 10/11/2005, you wrote:

I'm back again. The info you gave me is working like a charm on my laptop. I am now trying to do the same for the desk top unit. The auto completion is working, but I can't get the default read messages to work when I use Insert V and space bar to toggle to default read.

This machine has XP, jaws6. and eudora 6 something.  Please help.

Nancy

Tim Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora