[blindeudora] Simple Questions, I hope.

  • From: Nancy Hill <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:48:12 -0400

Hi, I just switched to eudora 6.2. On this machine I am using Win XP and jfw 5.0. How do I make the email start reading automatically once I open it; and, how do I get eudora to print in the entire name once I enter enough letters for recipiant to be recognized. On a friend's computer, they are able to write in a few letters, such as "gir" and the entire girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx pops right up.

Please help.  I want my computer to do those neat things too.
Thanks,
Nancy