[blindeudora] Re: Simple Questions, I hope.

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 21:58:09 -0400

But if you un check the use history. It will only use the information stored in the address book for auto completion. There for you get no mistakes. But, that is users preference.

At 06:48 PM 10/8/2005, you wrote:

There is an Eudora file called history.lst. That is list. It has all those errors stored, and can be edited using notepad, to cleean it up, or simply deleted. Eudora will then start a new one automatically. I Find the list using win98's msft+e key to get files list, and then the find history.lst.
Wil

List Owner wrote:

Think this will get you going.
1. When Eudora is open. Do a insert + v, to open jaws verbosity. Now arrow down to "open messages will not speak", hit space bar until says speak. Then close that list, and they should speak.
2. For automatic address fill in. Got here tools, potions, and arrow down to "automatic completion. In there you will find a few check boxes to check. They pretty much say what they do. Word of advice here un check the history. If you make a misdate with a address. the history will keep bringing that mistake back and you will have a ruff time getting the right one in there.

At 04:48 PM 10/7/2005, you wrote:

Hi, I just switched to eudora 6.2. On this machine I am using Win XP and jfw 5.0. How do I make the email start reading automatically once I open it; and, how do I get eudora to print in the entire name once I enter enough letters for recipiant to be recognized. On a friend's computer, they are able to write in a few letters, such as "gir" and the entire girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx pops right up.

Please help.  I want my computer to do those neat things too.
Thanks,
Nancy

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.