[blindeudora] In box lost

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eudora 2 <eudora@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eudora 1 <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:44:48 -0700

Hi,
I had a problem with my PC and had to shut it down. When I gto back to Eudora, It asked me if I wanted to rebuild the in box. I said yes, I think. I was under the impression that I was centered on that rebuild button. Unfortunately, it did not rebuild the in box and I lost all of themessages inside.
I imported the in boxes, (there were 3 of them) in to word, but didn't see the latest messages, but many of the earlier ones.
Is there a way to import an older in box to my current in box in Eudora?
I still can't find many of the newer messages.
Larry
Running latest version of JAWS and Eudora.
7.0 and 6. whatever it is.