[blindeudora] Re: Seemingly Empty Messages

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 09:15:41 -0700

It might be that there are empty lines in the message, and when the regular
message window is displaying it, the text shows since the preview pane is much
smaller. I have had that happen.

Curtis Delzer

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 09:36:10 +0200, Chipmunks wrote:

Hi,

I ran into a strange problem the other day and have had a few occurences of
it since.

I use the preview pane to read messages and find that with some messages,
the preview pane is empty - which my sighted husband confirmed as in he
also was not able to see anything - but when the message is opened, the
text in it is visible and readable to both jaws and sighted eyes. <g>

I was just wondering if someone else has run into this problem and if there
is a fix for it.

Cheers,

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora