[blindeudora] Seemingly Empty Messages

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 09:36:10 +0200

Hi,

I ran into a strange problem the other day and have had a few occurences of it since.

I use the preview pane to read messages and find that with some messages, the preview pane is empty - which my sighted husband confirmed as in he also was not able to see anything - but when the message is opened, the text in it is visible and readable to both jaws and sighted eyes. <g>

I was just wondering if someone else has run into this problem and if there is a fix for it.

Cheers,

Doris