[blindeudora] I need a lot of help

  • From: Dana <dnolan3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:18:00 -0400

This is Dana in Dayton Ohio. My outlook express recently crashed so I downloaded eudora.
If someone is willing to help me on this list with tips and tricks to make this program easier for me, I would be elated as I started a new job and truly could use some assistance.
My msn is
kittykat73@xxxxxxxxxxx
My skype id is
dana0373