[blindeudora] Re: perplexing problem.

  • From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 22:57:15 -0500

I don't know, that seems pretty drastic to me.  I had the problem again last
night, it looked like the mailbox in question was in an odd state, there were
minimize, maximize and close buttons, so maybe it was in some in-between state
or something.  Anyway, minimizing it, and coming back helped.

Dave

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora