[blindeudora] Sending from alternate personality - Re: Re: filterAdding a Personality

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:52:21 -0500

When I want to send a message from a personality other than my default one,
I find that it still works best for me to just hit

ctrl + n

to bring up a new message document. Once I have filled out the header info
of subject and who the message is to go to, I hit the appication key in the
body of my new mesage, arrow to "change personality" and from there pick
the one I want. This works without having to close half a zillion windows
afterwards. <g>

hth

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora