[blindeudora] Re: JAWS 15 does not support Eudora!

  • From: Donna <donnam1014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:34:34 -0700

OH I have not got my Jaws 15 yet maybe I will just keep 13 since it works well with Eudora and that I stil have x p will just keep up my s m a's..

Donna

At 03:45 AM 10/30/2013, you wrote:
First you need to copy the scripts from JAWS 12.

1. Go to programs (all programs)
2. Arrow to JAWS12 (which will say 'closed')
3. Right arrow to open it
4. Arrow down to 'explore JAWS' (closed)
5. Right arrow to open it
6. Press enter. There should be Eudora files--Eudora.jcf, Eudora.jsd, Eudora.jsb, Eudora.jss, Eudora.jkm. ... Copy everything that says Eudora

Then you would go to JAWS15, make your way to the same place, and paste the files you copied.

I can send you my files when you're ready if that would be easier, But you still have to get them into JAWS 15.

At 12:45 AM 10/30/2013, you wrote:
Hi,
If you had jaws 15 how do you load jaws 12 Eudora scripts?
I've not gotten jaws 15 yet.
Chris

At 07:17 PM 10/29/2013, you wrote:
I was going to suggest exactly that to use older eudroa scripts. several bugs were fixed in scripts edited under jaws 12.

thanks much.

Doris

At 03:54 PM 10/29/2013 -0500, you wrote:
Well, crud! Be aware that JAWS 15 loads the default scripts, not eudora scripts, when Eudora is running. I loaded the eudora scripts from JAWS 11, and they work fine except for a problem with the backspace, which I remember was solved in the future past, somewhere.

I'm sure JAWS 15 has some awesome features, but Eudora support isn't there. At all.

Yes, I did write FS.

Ann

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora