[blindeudora] Re: JAWS 15 does not support Eudora!

  • From: "meadowlark77" <meadowlark77@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:55:07 -0500

Thank you. I do appreciate that.

Take care,

Brenda

mailto:meadowlark77@xxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 12:43 PM
Subject: [blindeudora] Re: JAWS 15 does not support Eudora!

One feature of eudora that makes it more safe than somme other email
clients even with current security is the way it handles attachments
by separating attachments from the actual email message. thus you are
in control  of running an attached file. A good and current antivirus
program should give adequate protection.

Take care and happy mailing!

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora