[blindeudora] Re: JAWS 15 does not support Eudora!

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 05:43:21 -0400

There is nothing really special about the eudora scripts that I am using. They are the ones that came from FS with that jaws version and had had the fixes by one sscriptwise user.

hth

Doris

At 10:17 PM 10/29/2013 -0500, you wrote:
Dorris, do you have good scripts? Mine are sort of cobbled together, but they work better than the ones in JAWS 14. (lol)
At 09:17 PM 10/29/2013, you wrote:
I was going to suggest exactly that to use older eudroa scripts. several bugs were fixed in scripts edited under jaws 12.

thanks much.

Doris

At 03:54 PM 10/29/2013 -0500, you wrote:
Well, crud! Be aware that JAWS 15 loads the default scripts, not eudora scripts, when Eudora is running. I loaded the eudora scripts from JAWS 11, and they work fine except for a problem with the backspace, which I remember was solved in the future past, somewhere.

I'm sure JAWS 15 has some awesome features, but Eudora support isn't there. At all.

Yes, I did write FS.

Ann

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora