[blindeudora] Re: Eudora and jaws 8.0 - Re: Re: Eudora quits

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:34:53 +0200

Thanks for the advice. I actually am stil using jaws 7.0 for the most part as that works flawlessly with Eudora without the issues of 7.1 and 8.0 - and does most anything I want anyways. I was just curious if someone had been able to resolve the issues of later versions of jaws. Friends tell me that jaws 8.0 has a similar wrong mesage reading problem in Outlook express.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Cheers,

Doris
At 10:35 AM 8/19/2007 -0500, you wrote:

Hi, yes, that is what FS advised me to do. I don't recall any other information in their response. You might just want to call FS tech support and explain that you are still having the problem despite having tried a couple fixes. That's about the best I can do, with the exception of recommending a roll-back to a previous version of Jaws, and there's no guarantee that will resolve the issue. Good luck, Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora