[blindeudora] Re: Eudora and jaws 8.0 - Re: Re: Eudora quits

  • From: "Norma A. Boge" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:35:11 -0500

Hi, yes, that is what FS advised me to do. I don't recall any other information in their response. You might just want to call FS tech support and explain that you are still having the problem despite having tried a couple fixes. That's about the best I can do, with the exception of recommending a roll-back to a previous version of Jaws, and there's no guarantee that will resolve the issue. Good luck, Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora