[blindeudora] Eudora quits

  • From: Sheila Rieger <zebby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bllindeudora <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:57:13 -0700

Hello List,
I am using Eudora 7.0 inpaid mode with Jaws 8.1273 and Windows XP.
When reading incoming mail Eudora constantly quits. Sometimes I can work for about 5 or perhaps ten minutes before it stops and Sometimes there is an error report but not every time. I go across the task bar and Eudora is not mentioned. I then have to re-start the program, but often it won't re-start and I have to turn off the computer and re-boot completely.
This has been happening a lot lately and I wonder if anyone has a solution.
I should also tell you that I have recently had a new hard drive inserted and a complete cleaning of the computer and that has not solved the problem.
Your help will be appreciated.  Many thanks.
Sheila Rieger

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora