[blindeudora] Re: To all on the list

  • From: Dereck Barnes <dbac101@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:44:51 -0500

You got it dude, no problem.

At 08:37 AM 8/17/2007, you wrote:

Just a thought for my membebers. for the past few weeks> i see on other lists all kinds of flames, advertizements, miss finormed, and those being jumped on by grammer perfectionists.
its nice to see that when a question is ask here. Info is put up or more questions on subject. Everything gets a answer sooner or later. The list don't have the petty fights or the bashers, because I don't let people do or even get away with it. My rules have ben there sense the start and have never failed for the list.
Thanks to all on list for being helpful and informative.

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora