[blindeudora] Re: Attachment warning message

  • From: Armand Bakalian <asbakalian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:10:50 -0700

Hi Group,

Just to let you know, I'm running Eudora 5.1, and I get the exact message, and it seems to happen on all types of files no matter what the extension. While we're talking about messages, I lost the warning message in 5.1 you get before exiting out of the program, that relates to the "trash" telling you how many messages there are to delete, and asking if you'd like to delete them. It presents a checkbox for "yes" and "no". I lost that message sometime ago, and would be curious as to how to get that one back too. Maybe Betsy's right, in the ".ini", file. Just wanted to reaffirm what Brad said, and while I was here, thought I'd throw something into the pot.

Thanks all, Armand

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora