[blindeudora] Re: Calendars

  • From: Brad Dunse <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 18:54:25 -0500

I use Anytime Deluxe. Calendar, reminders, notebook, address book, password keeper etc. Also has expense and ToDo views. It use to be supported by Jaws, now it still does fine on the old scripts. I'm using V12 as V13 carshed my comp and I got my money back :) There also is a program called Day By Day Professional put out by a blind programmer at www.blindsoftware.com

Brad

Brad

John Gassman, On 10/24/2010  06:39 PM you said...
Betsy,
Weekends for me are catch up days as far as email is concerned.
I don't use outlook for anything other than just my calendar and I sync it to my PC phone and my Apex all the time.
It works great.
JohnAt 02:04 PM 9/21/2010, you wrote:
Aloha all,
I'm running XP Home and Eudora 7.1 something. I am wondering what calendar program any of you might be using. Everyone I know is using some form of Outlook or Windows Mail. I have a notetaker and would like to sync it with my calendar. I'm not willing to give up Eudora though.
TIA, Betsy
End of Message
Dolphin Press can provide all of your print-to-Braille, large print and audio file solutions so you can provide effective, meaningful communication. Quick Response; ACCURATE TRANSLATION; REASONABLE RATES.
Call toll free: 888-868-4717, or e-mail,
brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dolphinpress.biz

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5468 (20100921) __________

http://www.eset.com

                John Gassman
mailto:johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5560 (20101024) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

Learn from others' mistakes... you just don't have enough time to make them all yourself

E Mail: brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse