Re: not this again!!!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:55:14 -0600

That's simple, just don't use sh*tty eloquence!!
Ok guys, we're giving this moron more time than is necessary. I'm not the moderator, but may I suggest that we return to normal and just move on?

At 02:31 PM 3/29/2006, you wrote:
how did you capture the character string without crashing eloquence?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan" <DOzuna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>