Re: not this again!!!

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:42:30 -0700

I expanded the headers on the original message and it got kinda
interesting.  I saw a www.msn.com and a dbmail-mx.arcon.net.nz including
the usual IP addresses.  I wonder how thurough the person's spoofing is.

Again, may I repeat? Scansoft needs to fix their *BROKEN* *BROKEN*
Eloquence.  It may sound good but any synth that breaks at a mere
combination of characters and has done so for years is inexcusable!
Scansoft, Git off your asses and fix this thing.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 01:10:44PM -0700, Jeff Bishop wrote:
> Gary,
>
> I would never do this to people.  This is simply someone impersinating me by
> using clever header changes.  Sorry everyone.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown