Re: not this again!!!

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:03:22 -0500

Hi Jeff. Thanks!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:08 PM
Subject: RE: not this again!!!

I have contacted Freedom Scientific on this issue today and let's hope for a
speedy resolution. This is now affecting hundreds of users.

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:52 PM To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: not this again!!!

hi folks

But that is the thing, it was *not!* from Jeff bishop.  We have an
impersonator in our midst.
I spoke to Jeff about this privately and he is not happy let me tell
you.  Just be on the lookout, and if at all possible, do not use
eloquence as your synthesizer while reading e-mail. there are
alternative synthesizers which can be used.
Most of all, if this person sends more messages, do not, i repeat, do
not! reply to them or act on them.  Simply delete the message and
move on.  He is looking for a reaction so please don't give it to him.

At 01:55 PM 3/29/2006, you wrote:
Someone impersonating Jeff sent that message to the list. It contained a
string of characters that causes eloquence to crash.