Re: cool edit

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:38:57 -0800

no, I know that I should have thought of this:) feh.
~_visit my blog and shownotes at
http://www.livejournal.com/~kiryoumakefan
~_call me at
206-208-4772
~_and subscribe to my podcast at
http://www.ourmedia.org/mediarss/user/69444/
~_also, please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing of
adult swim at

the following link:
http://new.PetitionOnline.com/animem/petition.html
thanks