Re: cool edit

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:28:53 -0500

Hi Michael,

As far as recording your voice with a file using Gold Wave and mixing it with a
karaoke file , have you tried the following?

1.  Load the karaoke file into Gold Wave.
2.  Keep it there.
3.  Plug in your head set and then load the karaoke file into the player of
your choice (Winamp, WMA, ETC.) to hear it.
4.  open a new file in Gold Wave, press your control + F9 key to record and
sing to the Karaoke file in your player.
5.  then select the file you just recorded with your voice with control + A and
press control + c to copy it to clipboard, switch the interface to the original
karaoke file you loaded into Gold Wave and then press control + M to mix the
file in the clipboard--the one you recorded with your head phones and that
contains just your voice.

HTH.