Re: cool edit

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:23:38 -0800

that's right Adobe Edition I forgot what it is called:)
~_visit my blog and shownotes at http://www.livejournal.com/~kiryoumakefan
~_call me at 206-208-4772
~_and subscribe to my podcast at http://www.ourmedia.org/mediarss/user/69444/
~_also, please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing of
adult swim at the following link:
http://new.PetitionOnline.com/animem/petition.html
thanks