RE: My Feeds Are Screwed Up in PodNova

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:49:33 -0700

        I understodd there was going to be a new client.  Wonder if there is

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio:
Check out my podcasts