My Feeds Are Screwed Up in PodNova

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:33:57 -0600

Hi,
I noticed that PodNova launched their new site today, so I thought I'd now be able to remove some podcasts from their client, which I haven't been able to do for the last week or so. However, each time I tried deleting a feed, I would get a message from the client saying it had problems logging in or something to that effect. So I went to Account Settings and entered my password again. It seemed to work, but now my feeds are all screwed up! For instance, I'll see something like "Feed 201" followed by the address. When I down arrow to the next item in the list, I see the real name of the feed I was on, complete with %20 marks in place of spaces, and saying "Newly subscribed". Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
   Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal website at:
http://www.ksapergia.net