New Client was RE: My Feeds Are Screwed Up in PodNova

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:17:52 -0600

Hi Jared and All,
Yes, there is a new client available, and I'm personally not impressed with it. The Juice-style system is gone, and the window now shows three buttons: PodNova Website, Download, and Settings. So it looks like you have to go to their website to do anything as far as adding or removing feeds is concerned. If you do get the client, make sure you check the "Use Screen reader-friendly GUI" option when setting up the program, otherwise you'll just get unlabeled buttons.
   Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal website at:
http://www.ksapergia.net