[blazie-support] Re: how do I work this thing???

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lehtex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 04:59:29 -0500

Hi Lee,

If you want to find out the highlighted letter for each feature, hit 3-6
chord.  it will tell you in both Braille and speech if speech is on.  I have
been a Blazie notetaker user since 1988 and I am willing to help.  If you
get stuck on a command, press the th sign dots 1-4-5-6 chord brings up the
help file.  If you have the long help file, it is about 9 electronic pages
or about 36k I think.  each electronic page usually takes about 4,096 or 4k.
In the older version of the firmware, we used to expand the page size when
the memory block is full.  To find out what file is open at this time, hit o
for option, f for file and the letter t to find out what file is opened.  If
you are in the file menu, hit the th sign chords 1-4-5-6 and you will be in
a menu.  To find out the highlighted letter, hit chord 3-6.  If you are in a
calculator and you want to exit the program, hit z chord dots 1-3-5-6.  I
hope this may be of assistance.  Any time you are in the status menu, file
menu, or the parameter menu, you are in a menu.  use dot a chord to go up a
menu and dot 4 chord to go down a menu. Use dots 3-6 to find out highlighted
letter.