[blazie-support] Re: bl18 info

  • From: Donna Kesterson <donnak39@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:53:24 -0500

I replaced batteries in a Braille Lite and a TNS and the total including
tax at Batteries Plus was $57.00

If anyone wants to ship their notetakers to a Batteries Plus that has
already changed out these batteries the store that I got my batteries from
will replace and install them if shipped to them.
I have already talked to the store manager about this and he'll be happy to
help.

If anyone would like contact information, write and I'll be glad to send
the info.

And, we do get a 1 year warrantee on our replaced or rebuilt batteries from
Batteries Plus.
Donna