[blazie-support] bl18 info

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:28:34 -0500

Hi.  I have a bl 2000 18 cell unit which has a completely dead battery.
Are my only options at this point to go through fs and get a  a new
battery for 125.00 or so?  when I got the unit I only had about 8 hours
operating time with braille only, i never used the speech on it.  Is this
normal?  Someone told me this was not normal.  I got this unit in july
1998.  I want to upgrade it to the newest software since I hear that is
now free, but I can't do anything without the battery.  Help please.

--
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.
Enjoy that gift, that's why it's called the present.