[bksvol-discuss] Re: where are all the submits

  • From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:37:57 -0400

Curiously everyone, although I have another book with a hold so don't worry,
how does just about every book get a hold for? I think we as volunteers are
only supposed to have 2 holds, but like E. I wonder how we have gotten down
to only being able to validate books on alcoholism and philosophy.  Not a
problem at the moment, but once I get through the books I have? How does a
book get a hold? Do they all go through Pavi?
Reggie