[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating a book in a day

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:06:44 -0500

I've been working on a book without page numbers too, but according to the new manual it doesn't specify that the book needs to have page numbers. All I think the book needs is page breaks and copyright info intact. Do I need to reject the book I've been working on even though it has the copyright info and not many page numbers that I can tell?

MissWings

At 01:33 PM 8/17/2007, E. wrote:

The Yoga of Herbs has no page numbers. Do I categorically reject? Seems a shame.

E.