[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating a book in a day

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:48:49 -0400

The way to prevent that in the case of the I Ching books will be th honor "hold for" requests. The second way to cut down on "vulture validating" might be to wait patiently for a couple of days if you notice somebody has released a book back. The best way would be for some kind of notation so a validator can release a book back with a note. Notes such as "took the book but found it had too many errors for my skill level or patience right now. Am releasing back."

For now, if I am missing a couple of pages and am waiting for them, I have to hang on to a book since a validator cannot put a hold on a book.

E.