[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating a book in a day

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:43:12 -0400

I actually like Elizabeth's suggestion that the validater would be listed along with the submitter on the download page for books in the collection. I say this for 2 reasons. The first is that I would enjoy being able to browse lists of books done by careful validaters just like I can browse books submitted by a specific member. The other reason is that I believe it's fair to acknowledge both people who worked to get a book into the system. I would like to thank my validaters by name, and I don't know who they are for the most part. I've also found that people often do a better job when their name is attached to their work. This last part isn't a hard and fast rule though.

Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx