[bksvol-discuss] Re: Required Minimum

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

I would suggest that a person not be allowed to download the book one day and
upload it for approval the exact same day. I realize that a book could be
validated in one day, especially a children's book, but most books cannot.

  Please send recommendations for those minimum requirements to the Volunteer
Manual feedback email and indicate with a note that Lisa asked that such
suggestions be sent to the list. (Try to be pretty concise, so the authors
can read them all and absorb them.)

Thanks, Lisa

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Just Desserts (a Savannah Reid mystery) by G A McKevett