[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading book

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 01:31:30 -0500

Unfortunately, sometimes Bookshare, for reasons unknown, does not like the flavor of rtf files produced by K1000. If you have Microsoft Word, simply open the file in Word, make a change, however minor, such as a space, then reverse the change, say, backspace over the space, then save the file. Then try uploading it to Bookshare. I think you'll find that it will be accepted.

If you do not have Word, you may be able to use WordPad, but I am not sure about that. Hopefully, someone more knowledgeable will weigh in here on that question.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "gail johnson" <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>