[bksvol-discuss] uploading book

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:25:39 -0500

Hi,

I think the following should be the right path for my book submission.

If anyone sees an error in spelling let me know.

I'm using vista and browsing to find the file is not working. It doesn't matter where I place it on the computer. Everytime I try to upload a book it doesn't work. It says this is not a valic rtf file.I really don't want to go through the entire book again as a new file.

c:\
users\
gail\
documents\