[bksvol-discuss] Re: unzipping the manual

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:31:02 -0700

Thanks Jamie,

I did get that far also, so you just have to open up each one separately which takes you to the site. I imagine they will be doing an update soon after everybody has a chance to look it over so maybe it will be a little more managable. Thanks.

Bud

Hi Bud, let me see if I can try to do what you're trying to get.

I went to Volunteer home, then Volunteer manual, then download it. Then save in the pop up box that asks if I want to open it or save it.

It saved it where I wanted it. Then a box popped up and I chose open. Then a folder opened which had five separate files in it for the main section, section 1, section 2, section 3 and section 4.

Then you have to open each one of those files up separately. There doesn't appear to be a one file manual, just the five file manual.

Does that help?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California