[bksvol-discuss] Re: unzipping the manual

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:13:09 -0700

Hi, Bud,

When I unzipped the manual, I had the same experience as yours. Fortunately, I was able to transfer each section to a reading device I use called the "Bookport", but attempting to read the sections on the computer was a disappointment. I was hoping for one file containing all the sections.

Hopefully, a more techno-savvy person than I am will give you a different answer!

Lori Castner

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>