[bksvol-discuss] Re: unzipping the manual

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:17:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bud, let me see if I can try to do what you're trying to get.

  I went to Volunteer home, then Volunteer manual, then download it. Then save
in the pop up box that asks if I want to open it or save it.

  It saved it where I wanted it. Then a box popped up and I chose open. Then a
folder opened which had five separate files in it for the main section, section
1, section 2, section 3 and section 4.

  Then you have to open each one of those files up separately. There doesn't
appear to be a one file manual, just the five file manual.

  Does that help?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling