[bksvol-discuss] unzipping the manual

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:59:52 -0700

Hi Gang,

I'm almost embarrassed to ask this since I have been using the computer for several years, but I can't seem to get the volunter manual unzipped. I thought that windows xp automatically unzipped a zipped folder when you clicked on it. All it does when I click on it is to divide it into five html parts. If I click on any one of the five it takes me to the site apparently where the manual is. I tried doing it with Kurzweil and it doesn't even recognize that there's anything there. Can't it be unzipped so it can be in a folder that can be read and searched for any part of it? Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California