[bksvol-discuss] Re: unsatisfactory synopses

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 23:07:17 -0700 (PDT)

Julie,  usually I put it into my own words, but if I
take it from one of the reviews or from the summary on
the online catalog, yes, I give the source; I also do
that when I take it from the book jacket --and I put
the direct quotation into quotation marks. But I
appreciate the reminder (smile).

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail