From: "Sharon" <sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 7:03 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: unsatisfactory synopses

I've never figured out when or where to put in the synopsis. I also
sometimes don't have all the information I need when I start to upload a
book; like I'm not really organized in what I need to collect. I have to
start over a couple times because I keep needing more information. Where are
the synopsis fields? Who should put them in? The submitter? The validator?
Sharon