[bksvol-discuss] Re: unsatisfactory synopses

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:58:53 -0500

Me, too, Lisa. Since I'm sighted, I don't feel I have the right to ask for
anything to be scanned. And I might
scan some myself, but I feel I should be concentrating on validating. I
especially wish someone would scan
Skye O'Malley, because that's the first of two series -- sagas, that include
some of the books  -- Darling
Jasmine, Besieged, one other -- that are already on the list.

I can read the books, but I feel guilty doing that without scanning them and
making them available to
bookshare (I have cheated though and read a couple of others, no part of the
saga; I recently read Kadin,
which I thoroughly enjoyed and which had no erotic descriptions at all).  I had
to read that after the
references to the Earl of Glenkirk and his daughter Janet in Until You. There's
supposedly a third in that
series coming out in October. I assume it's about Rosamund's daughter.

Cindy