[bksvol-discuss] Re: turning off insert mode with jaws in Word

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 01:38:32 -0500

Dear Jackie,

I forgot there was an insert key on the six pack. The insert key I use is on the bottom row of the num pad on the left. It's a horizontal rectangle. Does it do the same thing as the insert key in the six pack? I know the two keys on the right are page up and down, and the two in the middle are home and end, like the 7 and 1 on the num pad, but I've forgotten what the two keys on the left are for since I haven't used them regularly.

I wish my computer was like the Bookshare conference rooms where when you ask a question, a voice answers!

I understand and will remember your toggle answer. I do think I pressed the insert key on the num pad but nothing happened. I even think I tried it with alt and then control and control and shift, but don't think I made a change. Or maybe I fixed the problem and didn't realize it because JAWS didn't say anything like insert on or insert off.

I'm sorry if I'm just making more questions for you.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>