[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Milking Cows, goats - and horses

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:05:23 -0800 (PST)

Fascinating.

Tracy,

I agree that there's a lot of off-topic stuff posted
on the list, and it would definitely help if the
subject lines were more accurate, but I find a lot of
the information fascinating and informative. I know it
should mre appropriately be posted to the bookshare
list rather than the volunteer list.

G.Cindy

--- "Judy

at