[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble uploading

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:16:01 -0700

Laurie,
I do have the long synopsis so it doesn't seem that that's the problem. I have a couple of things to check that people have suggested so I'll try them out and see what happens.

Bud
Bud, do you have a long synopsis? You either have to have the isbn or a long synopsis. Good luck!

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>