[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble uploading

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:36:57 -0700

Hi Ann,

I don't know what's happening. I went to the two boxes that say title or whatever and pressed spacebar on the second one which said browse. Then I tabbed until I got the book and pressed open. Then the full title including the c:\ and the .rt appeared in the first box. Then I try to upload the book and it comes back saying there's material missing. I go through the whole form and everything is there except the book title is missing again. The title is c:\books\Speak Softly.rtf with no extra punctuation or anything like that. I wonder if there's something I'm overlooking or if there's something else wrong here. I guess I'll have to wait until I scan another book and see what happens.
Thanks for your info.

Bud
fAt 04:44 AM 4/11/2008, you wrote:
Hi all,

Bud, if in WE, then this pesky box will look like a double edit box.
You can tab over it and it will say, edit-edit. You want the second instance of this edit behavior. That is the browse button. Just hit the spacebar when you hear edit the second time. Yes, all the commands I gave to you are Windows ones and are not screen reader ones.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring