[bksvol-discuss] trouble reinstalling optec 3600

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:56:35 -0800

Hi guys,
I'm really in trouble now. I downloaded the driver for my 3600. Then I uninstalled the old one and installed the new one. Now if I try to use the scanner I get the message that it can't detect a scanner. When I look at all the files where it normallly listed the scanner it just says plustec 3600 twain with no other choice like there used to be I uninstalled it again and installed it again with no more results. Any ideas? I hate to be so inept but it has me pulling my hair which I don't egven have any more.
Thanks for any ideas..

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California